Fire Help
6:16 am
Tue July 22, 2014

Here's How You Can Help Wildfire Victims

Credit American Red Cross

Update 7/29: The Okanogan County Sheriff's Department says Okanogan County is no longer accepting donations of goods. They ask that people instead donate cash for the relief effort.

There are many opportunities to help those displaced by the Carlton Complex Fire in central Washington. Here are a few ways you can donate money or items.

Read more