Exciting new programs are coming your way! You'll also have extra opportunities to hear some of our most popular weekend programs.
Summer 2015 Program Schedules:
On Being with Krista Tippett and Innovation Hub are coming to the News service. And the Sunday lineup on the Classical service brings the addition of The Score with Edmund Stone, which celebrates music in film; and Concierto, which introduces listeners to very approachable classical music, in a bilingual presentation in English and Spanish.
- You will also have an extra opportunity to hear some programs: Ask Me Another, This American Life, Latino USA, On The Media and Radiolab will have repeat broadcasts.
- American Routes and The Retro Cocktail Hour are expanding to two-hour programs.
- Moving from Classics to the NPR News service: A Prairie Home Companion, Saturdays from 3-5 PM. Selected Shorts: Let Us Tell You A Story is still on Sundays at 6 PM, but on the News service instead of Classical.
New times for other programs:
- Travel with Rick Steves: Saturdays on News service - moves to 7 PM
- The Best of Car Talk: Sunday broadcast on Classics moves to 4 PM (no change to Saturday broadcast)
- All Things Considered: Saturday and Sunday broadcasts on Classics move to 5 PM
- Fresh Air Weekend: Sunday broadcast on Classics moves to 6 PM
Programs going away:
- A Prairie Home Companion on Classics
- PRI's The World: 10 PM repeat on News (1 PM broadcast is unchanged)
- Bob Edwards Weekend on News
- Fresh Air Weekend on the News service