The Leadership Circle
You are invited to become a member of the Northwest Public Radio Leadership Circle with a single gift of $1,000 or more, or by making multiple gifts to reach that level during Northwest Public Radio's fiscal year (July 1-June 30). Your $1,000 annual gift will enable Northwest Public Radio to:
- Continue airing the news, information and cultural programming you count on from National Public Radio and other media sources that are our mainstay;
- Enhance the expanding regional news presence; and
- Recruit and retain talented on-air staff you value and trust.
Leadership Circle gifts can be made either in cash or by donating appreciated assets which may provide tax advantages.
Leadership Circle members receive the following benefits:
- On air recognition as a Leadership Circle member, if you wish
- A copy of Northwest Public Radio's Annual Report in which Leadership Circle member names are listed
- Quarterly informational mailings from Northwest Public Radio management
- Notice of special Northwest Public Radio sponsored events and programming
- Invitations to concerts and events throughout our region
- Knowledge that you are a core supporter of the wonderful community resource that is Northwest Public Radio.
Consider providing for Northwest Public Radio's future by including Northwest Public Radio in your estate plan or creating a gift that pays you income for life.
If you have questions or would like more information about becoming a Leadership Circle member, please contact Sandi Billings, Major Gifts Officer, at 509-335-3600 or 1-800-842-8991, or email at email@example.com.